The Transportation Research Group of India (TRG) invites you to the city of Bhopal to participate in the 5th biennial Conference of the TRG (CTRG-2019) between 18 to 21 December, 2019. The objective of the conference is to create and provide a forum within India for interchange of ideas among researchers, educators, practitioners, managers, and policy-makers in transportation in India and around the world. We intend to cover a wide spectrum of topics related to transportation of people and freight.
Abstract specifications: The title of the paper should be mentioned at the top of the page. The title should be written in Times New Roman font of 12 pt size, bold faced, sentence case, single spacing and center justified. After the title, a space of 24 pt should to be provided. Please note that the author(s) details (like Name, email, affiliation, etc.) should NOT be provided in the entire body of the abstract. The abstract would start with the word ‘Abstract:’ written in bold and without indent. The abstract should be written in Times New Roman regular font of 12 pt size, single spacing and double justified. Avoid underline or highlights on the text.
The abstract should consist of three to four paragraphs. The first paragraph should introduce the research problem, its background and the scope. The second (and, if required, the third and the fourth) paragraph(s) should broadly describe the methodology adopted, salient findings and contributions of the study. Each paragraph should start, without any indent, but with a 12pt line gap with respect to the last line of the previous paragraph. Promotion of any commercial product should be strictly avoided. The abstract should not contain any tables or figures. References should be avoided in the abstract. If, however, they are completely unavoidable, then the references should be listed briefly and as footnotes. In any case, please do not include more than three references. The reference list should include the authors name, journal/ conference title, and the volume and page numbers, wherever available. If the reference is to an online source then the appropriate URL should be mentioned. If abbreviations are used in the abstract, it should be put within parenthesis (where it is mentioned for the first time) immediately after the full form. The total length of the abstract should not exceed 800 words.
It is reiterated, that there should not be any indication about the authors’ identity in entire abstract page. Further, provide the following information at the end.
[button link=”https://atpio.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Abstract-guidelines-CTRG-2019.doc”] Download Word Template for Abstract[/button]
Guidelines for Abstract submission.
- Abstract can be submitted for review from December 5, 2018. The last date for submitting abstract in March 4, 2019. For Formatting your abstract see: http://ctrg2019.trgindia.org/abstract-guidelines.php
- For submission of abstract in 5th CTRG, 2019 conference, the corresponding author (henceforth referred as ‘you’) will have to create an account in “https://easychair.org”.
- Go to the following URL to create an account and subsequently for submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ctrg2019.
- Click on “Sign up for an account”to create an account. Follow the necessary instructions and fill in the details as required.
- After creating an account and logging into your account, go to “My Submission” to submit an abstract.
- Provide all the required information and click on the tab “Submit”after attaching your abstract (in pdf format only). Provide all the co-authors’ details also on this page.
- If you want to submit another abstract (before logging out) then go to “My Submission” again and also complete step 5 again.
- Once you have submitted abstract(s) you can log out. If you want to submit another abstract at a later date then please log in to your account and got o “My Submission” again and also complete Step 5 again.
- The final results/acceptance of abstract will be notified by the chair of 5th CTRG, 2019 through email. The decision will also be notified in your “easychair” account. Expect the decisions to reach you as per schedule available on http://ctrg2019.trgindia.org/CTRG-dates.php